aberdeen-music

what a tit

Ah, but wouldn't the nationality be British rather than Scottish then?

I believe statute law on the matter of discrimination refers to discrimination against a person on ground of their "place of birth" as being racial discrimination and case law probably deals with the matter anyway, but I'm too lazy to check now that I haven't been a law student for a good two years.

Oh and Nefarious, gingers are a race just like white people and black people and chinese people and mexicans and Indians. YouTube - CopperCab's Channel

Guest idol_wild
Well yeah, you've got to assume that. But there's always been other things, like a teacher at school wouldn't mind commenting on my hair or calling me "a stupid ginger".

This was all in jest and it was a good laugh, but it's just an interesting social thing that he wouldn't joke about someones skin colour, or weight, or what have you, in the same way. This sort of thing crops up all the time (though of course I notice it more).

Oh and gingers have been persecuted throughout history, including being burned, ostracised, for their hair colour, just not in the same scale as slaves and its much rarer. Can't see why anyone would try and burn us at the stake though, we just need to go outside without factor 50.

I do agree with 99% of what you're saying, essentially, but I was a fat kid from the age of around 10 to 19, and I got a lot of abuse, both verbal and physical, for being overweight.

People like to give other people shit to make themselves feel a little better about themselves. Bottom line.