aberdeen-music

Misfits Confirmed

lava p.

Ross currently has a Ampeg SVT Pro classic 8/8 600w Cab and an Ashdown 300 evo 320W Head. A while back during a soundcheck I was sitting downstairs with Charlie CLS having dinner when we heard a huge booming sound coming through the Roof. Charlie ran upstairs to see who was fucking with his PA only to discover the PA was muted and someone (who shall remain nameless) had plugged an active bass into the passive input on Ross's Bass rig.

Which was nice' date=' luckily the Cab came through unscathed.

We'll have a 48 channel desk front of house, and our inhouse 32 Channel desk for monitors, so we will be able to keep their settings well away from anything that the supports need.[/quote']

Someone's been spending his pennies! Now all you have to do is get that lacky into a band... ;)

Desk arrangement sounds good. You lucky punters might wanna bring paracetamol for pos-gig administration. It's gonna be LOUD.

Who controls support? I am eager to learn who will have the privilege.

I estimate that each Misfit will drink two pints of blood before the show' date=' and maybe some milk afterwards to cool down with.[/quote']

If we're really lucky Jerry might chug a WHOLE PINT of WATER like last time! :rolleyes: