aberdeen-music

Misfits Confirmed

lava p.

Misfits....

*runs into corner like a girl*

Terror.

I only heard a whisper from Hugh Brute last night about the support... and because it's not official... I'm saying nothing.

Fucking Hell.... That`s a routing Nightmare....

Bradford to London to Aberdeen in 3 days.

Shared backline and flights I`d assume.

The Misfits share their backline with no-one, plus the booking agent tells me the supports for the London and Bradford dates will have to be "buy-ons" (pay to play, basically). The likely lads will no-doubt be providing and transporting the Misfits backline in their trusty piss-yella Transit hi-cube. Distance means nothing to those dudes! You might want to consider erecting a stage extension out front of your stage, cuz by the time they rig Marky's drumkit, Jerry's two 8x12 Ampeg cabs and Dez's 2 full Marshall stacks (or maybe stack + half stack like in Belfast), there won't be much room in front to rig the drumkit and other gear for the support acts.

Ghouls night out....

Tickets should be available soon form the bassment.

We are reliably informed that they wish to share at least Ross's Bass Rig' date=' not sure about the rest.[/quote']

Wow.. What kit does Ross have these days? Jerry is pretty voracious about his bass sound; I remember at soundcheck last year in the Lemon Tree him shouting to Fee the engineer "Hey, don't even think about asking me to turn this stuff down, cuz I won't.". No-one else was playing and already he was pushing the DB meter that they have to limit the PA over the edge. I think in the end all that came out the PA was the drums, vox and a little guitar maybe. Still sounded good though, a testament to Fee's ability under difficult circumstances.

Wow.. What kit does Ross have these days? Jerry is pretty voracious about his bass sound; I remember at soundcheck last year in the Lemon Tree him shouting to Fee the engineer "Hey' date=' don't even think about asking me to turn this stuff down, cuz I won't.". No-one else was playing and already he was pushing the DB meter that they have to limit the PA over the edge. I think in the end all that came out the PA was the drums, vox and a little guitar maybe. Still sounded good though, a testament to Fee's ability under difficult circumstances.[/quote']

Ross currently has a Ampeg SVT Pro classic 8/8 600w Cab and an Ashdown 300 evo 320W Head. A while back during a soundcheck I was sitting downstairs with Charlie CLS having dinner when we heard a huge booming sound coming through the Roof. Charlie ran upstairs to see who was fucking with his PA only to discover the PA was muted and someone (who shall remain nameless) had plugged an active bass into the passive input on Ross's Bass rig.

Which was nice, luckily the Cab came through unscathed.

We'll have a 48 channel desk front of house, and our inhouse 32 Channel desk for monitors, so we will be able to keep their settings well away from anything that the supports need.