aberdeen-music

'Minimal' in Glasgow

Panda Strong

Glasgow's Concert Halls | Minimal

Is anyone going to any of the events in October? We've booked tickets for the seperate Reich and Glass events on the Saturday, and then the Reich/Glass closer on the Sunday. I'm so excited! To hear Different Trains live will be pretty incredible, especially After the War. So should Counterpoints the next day. I think the Glass piece is something new, which should be nice! They're also doing Music for 18 Musicians, but that isn't till February.

Anyway - thought i'd stick this here because i only found out by pure chance that these events were taking place (there is also a Brian Eno event, and Michael Nyman), so it would be easy for people to miss out!

Glasgow's Concert Halls | Minimal

Is anyone going to any of the events in October? We've booked tickets for the seperate Reich and Glass events on the Saturday, and then the Reich/Glass closer on the Sunday. I'm so excited! To hear Different Trains live will be pretty incredible, especially After the War. So should Counterpoints the next day. I think the Glass piece is something new, which should be nice! They're also doing Music for 18 Musicians, but that isn't till February.

Anyway - thought i'd stick this here because i only found out by pure chance that these events were taking place (there is also a Brian Eno event, and Michael Nyman), so it would be easy for people to miss out!

Yeah currently debating whether to go to this or go see 'Music for 18 Musicians' in London on Halloween. D'you know if Reich or Glass are going to be conducting themselves?