aberdeen-music

Is it wrong...

Bigsby

Especially as most of them seem to have hung up as soon as he mentioned underage stuff, and yet they still gave him cash.

I expect we don't appreciate how 'nuanced' his threatening manner was. I'd have told him to knock off this kiddie shit 'cos I just can't fap to it and get back to the more pertinent subject of the licking of my balls.

buy two tickets, take two rides.

i dont think this is what the good doctor had in mind when he wrote that.

I just like the saying ;)

You go phoning up numbers in the back pages of dodgy magazines then youre inviting all this as far as I'm concerned....

And who knows...sure they all say they hung up the phone when the subject matter changed....I'm sure they wouldn't fess up to what they were really doing....maybe the guy started out legit and when he got bombarded by fucking pedo's and creeps decided to cash in on it or turn them over...personally I would encourage doing both!

But yeah....sick evil genius plan...but what a bastard :D

I opened this thread fully expecting a picture of Hannah Montana or Lizzie Maguire.

Quite an evil scheme to be fair. I'd imagine the majority of people who paid were innocent enough but just didn't want people to know they were phoning a wank line. Or maybe there are more peados in the world than I thought.

Well as far as i agree with this, if he was really a justice seeking vigilante he would just hand in the bastards rather than let them walk for a certain price. At the same time, i doubt they would pay any cash if they completely innocent.

That's not fair, because we don't know anything about the lives of these guys. They could still be closeted, in relationships or just ashamed of using chat-lines. In fact the teacher and charity director who used the line probably wouldn't want their use of chatlines exposed, even though there isn't really anything wrong with them using chatlines.

This little prick wasn't doing anybody any service at all, and his outburst in court was just the tired old mink's yelp of 'I'm mebbe a thief, like but at fuckin' beasts are the real scum, like'

I'm really not getting what there is to be admired in this story. Extortion and especially by way of utilising a paedophilia angle?

"Sheriff Deirdre MacNeill said: "I can see this gentleman has a troubled background and that will all be fully explored in a psychiatric report." " - probably an indicator that the odious little turd will not receive what he deserves in terms of punishment.