aberdeen-music

Bass Recomendations?

Guest Salty

I cant remember the model, but there is a peavey budget bass which u can generally find in bruce millers i think which is fucking ace. Really good for beginners and more advanced with an action to kill for. Squire = :moody:

p.s

Thunderbirds look shit.

Also, i always thought girls would see daisy rock as an insult....i mean, come on....fair enough makin smaller instruments, but heart shaped??? cant imagine any woman buying them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Salty

i was going to get the flower shaped guitar but it looked too small and really a bit gay so i didnt. it is a bit of an insult though that they're smaller, they should be normal size.

Thunderbirds look shit.

o_O

Still happen to be a respectable set up :nono: Thunderbirds only look bad on certain people (Cases are a pain to get tho) i have one btw

oh and the Ibanez GIO is a good guitar which i happen to have a 5 string model but please watch the laquare on it.

Bass strings cost alot more than guitars escpasially Ernie ball custom gauge (yes i can't spell) :swearing:

My stage bass is an Ibanez EDB600

EDB600IPF-1M-02.jpg

(Mine's kind of a gold colour)

It's quite big and heavy but there's two massive pickups in it so it sounds like an absolute beast. It's louder than hell and twice as heavy.

I also have a Tanglewood Rebel 4K as my back up which tends to buzz a bit to be honest but I like it cos it's really light and you can swing it about till you're heart's content.

The Ibanez brings the ruckus quite convincingly though and I think you can get em for under 400...

I have a thunderbird that I might be willing to sell because i desperately need money for the 52 Fender Telecaster im buying and selling the Thunderbird might pay for a chunk of the 275 i still need to get.

My quest for a job is failing so i need the money, im not definate about selling it but I might.

It's 8 months old and is in perfect condition.