aberdeen-music

Airi and Meiri - Pop Sensation!

Oedo 808

Hey, just wanted to share a link with all you music fans out there. This is a great piece of J-Pop I hope you all enjoy.

YouTube - Twinkle magic - Airi and Meiri

The song is awesome - I hope you'll agree.

I have also blogged about music this week @ i'm robert knight: Russian Pop Makes Domestic Abuse Sexy Again

This is a great pop music video featuring domestic abuse as a central theme. I certainly appreciated its outlook.

If you think the J-Pop girls are cute I have links to some more of their videos, a few of which may be relevant to your interests. Just PM me.

Mods, do not delete.

That Russian video was pretty fucked up... That woman got smashed in the fucking face with a tv... and was smiling like 3 seconds later... I must visit this country just to hit some poor unsuspecting russian prostitute across the face with a CRT, and see if the reaction is anything similar to that of the totally hot woman sitting on the couch.

After doing a bit of research, I discovered that they aren't ACTUALLY twins, they're just lookalikes. They work in the "adult" movie industry working exclusively with eachother, and that "j-pop" vid isn't technically j-pop, it's just a promo video for them... probably just to get people to google them and buy their dvd's or whatever.

Watashi wa Nippon ga daisukidesu ;)

After doing a bit of research, I discovered that they aren't ACTUALLY twins, they're just lookalikes.

What's your source?

that "j-pop" vid isn't technically j-pop, it's just a promo video for them... probably just to get people to google them and buy their dvd's or whatever.

Hows it not j-pop? It's a Japanese pop single - just cos they lick each others fannies doesn't mean they should be disqualified. The video/single is an end to itself.