aberdeen-music

Metallica - Some kind of Monster

Rass

Just found out, that the new behind the scenes documentary WILL actually be getting a UK premiere, i've been searching the official websites for months looking for some form of showing in this country, and theres been nothing, but i just noticed in the paper that it will be shown as a part of the Edinburgh Film Festival on the 21st and 28th of August. By yhe sound of it there wont be much of a release in other cinemas tho, maybe worth keeping an eye on the Belmont tho, anyone else looking forward to this? seems like it's going to be alot more honest than your usual behind the scenes 'look we made an album' bullshit.

Should be incredibly interesting.

Just found out' date=' that the new behind the scenes documentary WILL actually be getting a UK premiere, i've been searching the official websites for months looking for some form of showing in this country, and theres been nothing, but i just noticed in the paper that it will be shown as a part of the Edinburgh Film Festival on the 21st and 28th of August. By yhe sound of it there wont be much of a release in other cinemas tho, maybe worth keeping an eye on the Belmont tho, anyone else looking forward to this? seems like it's going to be alot more honest than your usual behind the scenes 'look we made an album' bullshit.

Should be incredibly interesting.[/quote']

I'm looking forward to it, but supposedly it shows Mustaine in a bad light, and that out of about an hours footage they have with him, they used around four minutes of it that end up makeing him look shite. :/

Not gonna go down to Edinburgh? ;)

As an employee of the wonderful Belmont cinema' date=' I am able to confirm that we should be getting the print of Some Kind of Monster as soon as the Edinburgh film festival is done with it. Or so I was told yesterday anyhow ;)

[/quote']

Rock 'n' Roll

...yeh I REALLY can't wait to see it...

REALLY!!! cant wait

As an employee of the wonderful Belmont cinema' date=' I am able to confirm that we should be getting the print of Some Kind of Monster as soon as the Edinburgh film festival is done with it. Or so I was told yesterday anyhow ;)

Rass you tool, you should have just asked me :)[/quote']

Could just imagine Rass in Edinburgh while everyone saunters into their local cinema :up: