aberdeen-music

So... maybe I was wrong...

berni907

I remember several months ago when I was posting on this website "bitching" about how "rubbish" screaming/growling is. I must swallow my pride and apologise for this ridiculous behaviour.

I've realised that sometimes, I guess it's pretty decent and fits in really well with the music. It adds that extra bit of aggression or emotion into a song.

And i'm actually getting into quite a few bands of this kind... it's much more aggressive than what I normally go for...

Anyways, cheers guys for the sarcastic, yet educational rants. =]

B

• Upvote 1

Which ones?

Heard a band called August Burns Red... alot of decent guitar work. Underoath, I killed the prom queen, parkway drive and bring me the horizon (who look like little emo faggots but there's some decent guitar riffs hidden behind the noise...)

This whole thread I know sounds fucking stupid, and let's face it... it is. But hey, it's music discussion, right?

Any recommendations?

Heard a band called August Burns Red... alot of decent guitar work. Underoath, I killed the prom queen, parkway drive and bring me the horizon (who look like little emo faggots but there's some decent guitar riffs hidden behind the noise...)

This whole thread I know sounds fucking stupid, and let's face it... it is. But hey, it's music discussion, right?

Any recommendations?

Damn those fucking emo faggots.

You have a way with words.