aberdeen-music

Places to visit before you die..

Hog

I shall start. The Cook Islands, Borneo, Iceland, Micronesia (possibly next year), Namibia.

You?

You forgot Cuba. Unless you've been by now. I dunno, you got married and started breeding and stuff.

For me, Russia and Japan. More realistically, Highgate Cemetery.

I probably won't though, I'll just keep frittering away the wage every month on noise.

:up:

You forgot Cuba. Unless you've been by now. I dunno, you got married and started breeding and stuff.

For me, Russia and Japan. More realistically, Highgate Cemetery.

I probably won't though, I'll just keep frittering away the wage every month on noise.

:up:

It's still in my top 10 Ape:up:

That's where I played! Really liked the venue actually, and the beer on tap was quality and reasonably priced. That's the good thing about bleak post-industrial towns: inexpensive beer. All the cunts with money have pissed off to Leeds, Sheffield, or York.

It's a neat place. The cafe upstairs is grand too, though I think it's only open on weekends. Great home made burgers.

More or less those very reasons....!:up: It's just one of those places I'd quite like to check out. Hull, too.

I'd also like to visit Robin Hood's Bay, although it'd be more pretty, I expect.

Robin Hood's Bay is very nice. Hull on the other hand...well it's got it charms (the cobbled streets of the old town where the best pubs and all the museums are, the Hull Adelphi - the only venue surely that is just an extension of someones house) but I can't imagine too many people visiting loving it. If you do ever go though, make sure to pop a visit to nearby Beverley too. I'd put Hull at number one on my list. I haven't been since 2005 and miss it greatly.

I'd also like to go to Glastonbury, Taiwan, Japan, France, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Nashville, Mexico, New Zealand, Bath, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Germany...it's an endless list. I'm not that well travelled really :(

• 1 year later...