aberdeen-music

Places to visit before you die..

Hog

Do you mean places I want to visit before I die, or places that people in general should visit before they die?

Seems to be the former, and I've already seen a few of mine, so of what's left probably Tibet, maybe Hong Kong, Taiwan, and some sampling of the Middle East, South America and USA. And some more of Japan.

Ethiopia. So I can push my stomach out as far as possible and say " himin!! Check this oot. I eat everything and look at my gut, you guys eat bugger all and your stomach are bigger. Fit the fucks that all about!".

I wouldn't actually do that though I'm just in one of those moods today.

I'd like to visit Canada and maybe Vegas. Not really into the stupidly hot exotic jungles. If someone offered me a trip for a few months to travel the himalayas I wouldn't refuse though.

Guest idol_wild
I would look rather fetching, in a B horror-movie sort of way.

Other places.....

Philadelphia

Brighton

Bradford

Wiltshire

Cork

Bradford, along with Blackburn in Lancashire, is one of the most oppressive post-industrial towns I have ever been to. It completely fascinated me. Really don't think I could opt to live there, though, but a visit would be an education.

But seriously, Alan: why Bradford?

Bradford, along with Blackburn in Lancashire, is one of the most oppressive post-industrial towns I have ever been to. It completely fascinated me. Really don't think I could opt to live there, though, but a visit would be an education.

But seriously, Alan: why Bradford?

More or less those very reasons....!:up: It's just one of those places I'd quite like to check out. Hull, too.

I'd also like to visit Robin Hood's Bay, although it'd be more pretty, I expect.

Iceland would be on my list as well.

I'd like to spend more time in the US and check out the east coast, mid-west and the south (did the west coast a few years ago). Would love to go to Alaska or northern Canada for a visit. Asia I'm not too fussed about though I guess Japan would be an experience.

Closer to home I need to get round to visiting the Western Isles, Sutherland and Orkney/Shetland at some point.

Guest idol_wild
Bradford has great curry. Worth visiting for that alone. Gigs at the 1in12 are great too. My first visit there, I saw some pre-teen with a huge UK Subs: Punk as Fuck t shirt, smoking, drinking and playing pool. Ace.

That's where I played! Really liked the venue actually, and the beer on tap was quality and reasonably priced. That's the good thing about bleak post-industrial towns: inexpensive beer. All the cunts with money have pissed off to Leeds, Sheffield, or York.