aberdeen-music

Violin help

RF Scott

Hello forum users,

Please help me. I'm looking into buying one violin, a beginner one at that. How much money should I be looking to spend? Can you recommend a particular model? AND it's a 4/4 size I should be looking for, right? I'm an adult sort of.

ALSO, should I look to buy a better bow, or is the one lumped in with beginner packages good enough?

Thank you in advance.

Hello forum users,

Please help me. I'm looking into buying one violin, a beginner one at that. How much money should I be looking to spend? Can you recommend a particular model? AND it's a 4/4 size I should be looking for, right? I'm an adult sort of.

ALSO, should I look to buy a better bow, or is the one lumped in with beginner packages good enough?

Thank you in advance.

Depends on what you want to use it for (I understand you will be playing it, I mean will you be using it just to learn or perform live or record with?).

The guy Jamie from Be Like Pablo ("2 minutes of hate" or similar on here) was selling a few violins at a decent price a couple of months ago - may still be able to sort you out?