aberdeen-music

AGP:Talk To Angels(ft Mickey Dale Embrace)+Cant Kill The Heat+Meet Me In Vegas-Sept11

AGP presents

TALK TO ANGELS

CANT KILL THE HEAT

MEET ME IN VEGAS

Tunnels

SAT 11 SEPT - 7.30PM

14+

Tickets on sale 5 from One Up, Belmont Street and Welcome to TicketWeb!

TALK TO ANGELS TOUR DATES NOW UP! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cant Kill The Heat on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Meet Me In Vegas on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

TALK TO ANGELS

Featurning Mickey Dale from Embarce, this new project are about to release their debut album "The Broken Home". The band are causing quite a stir just now with their keyboard laden indie pop. Fresh from impressing at SXSW this year, the band now embark on a full UK tour. Catch them in a small venue while you can.

MEET ME IN VEGAS

The Leeds band describe themselves as "splash pop" - Fuck knows what that means but it definetely means good things! Fronted by the charismatic Christine Reeday they combine catchy riffs, strong basslines and mental synth effects to produce a unique mix of rock and retro that will instantly get you hooked.

CANT KILL THE HEAT

Cant Kill The Heat are a new electro-rock indie three piece band from Eastburn near Leeds in the Yorkshire dales. Members of Cant Kill the Heat have been involved in the music scene for many years as members of Boys with Beaks (Small Town Records) and Every Second of Everyday. Another great band we cant wait to have on this show!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...