aberdeen-music

Snake Temple King's Album Launch

3 years in the making and the Snake Temple Kings are finally ready to launch the album, this Saturday, 14th of August at the Moorings Bar.

The Snake Temple Kings on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Support from Progadellica

PROGADELLICA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Hope to see some of you there!

Aye the gig was great. I forgot to pick a cd but I'll wait it out for the final mix. Never thought I'd ever say " it needs more flute " in the moorings but there you go. Everything sounded awesome. The gong fuck up was good but as Raurie said I doubt anyone besides me and maybe some others would have even noticed. I think the title was Revenge of the housewives of something but that was a standout tune for me. Tom's playing is awesome.

Cheers guys. We had a an awesome time playing. Progadellica were great! The mixes on the CD are final, by the way. We're going to stick with the same masters as well. We're running low, so if you haven't already got a copy, you might want to pick one up.

The tune you're thinking of is called, "The Revenge of the Trophy Wives" :up:

• Upvote 1