aberdeen-music

Four Year Strong/ A Day To Remember styled band.

DrumBum09

Hey guys, interested in joing a FYS/ADTR styled band?

Well my mate and I (Im 16 and he is nearly 16) are trying to get a serious-enough band off the ground, afterhaving gigged in many bands in the past that didn't work out so well.

I'm drums and he is guitar, so we are looking for vox (clean and screamed), bass and guitar.

If you're interested add my msn - matthewnorval@hotmail.com

any ages from like 16ish-18ish are kool.

thanks gus :) x

Great another 'pop punk/hardcore' band, just what we fucking need

Actually it is - because there arent a lot kicking around.

Makes a change from all out brutality.

Could have said the same about you guys when you started out - because theres plenty of that going around.

Aberdeens music scene is changing.

Good luck guys.

Although i dislike A Day to Remember and Four Year Strong as individual bands, Aberdeen certainly needs more fun bands. Can't remember the last metal show that i went to that wasn't ball-achingly boring.

Aberdeen metal bands: learn to play before turning the gain to "wasp in a jar" and telling your drummer to play his kick pedal "as fast as you can".

First of all, bravo on your pun, you are literally the first person to ever make such a pun. That's so fresh.

And...most of the "traditional metal/grind bands" from Aberdeen are to whom i was referring. That is by no means slagging you off, i've no idea who you are or what bands you are or aren't in.

Also, the "modern metal" bands that i have seen, who you would probably refer to as "haircut metal" or "emo, lolzzz gayz" , while also perhaps not my thing musically at least seem to know what a semi-good guitar tone seems to be.

First of all, bravo on your pun, you are literally the first person to ever make such a pun. That's so fresh.

And...most of the "traditional metal/grind bands" from Aberdeen are to whom i was referring. That is by no means slagging you off, i've no idea who you are or what bands you are or aren't in.

Also, the "modern metal" bands that i have seen, who you would probably refer to as "haircut metal" or "emo, lolzzz gayz" , while also perhaps not my thing musically at least seem to know what a semi-good guitar tone seems to be.

I'm bored and it's the Internet ... Perfect for puntime.

I'm just curious as to what metal bands in aberdeen you're speaking about. In my eyes there aren't much metal bands at all.

Oh my,I didn't have to say a word and you're already at the defence of haircut metal or emomallc0re or whatever.

SHOPPING MALL!!!

• 2 weeks later...