aberdeen-music

Today we FIGHT!!!!

reaper

well, obviously we cant please eveyone. But im actually glad to have a dick like you not like us cause why would i want an asshole fan? At lease we are out there giving it our all and if you cant applaud us for that and instead be a dick about it then it just shows what kind of a low life you really are. So go on, show everyone just how much of a cock you are -a person who would rather slag off groups who are out there rather than give it a go themselves. What a big man you are. :finger:

If u dont give a flying fuck about my comments then why keep coming back and arguing then? U are obviously just trying to act all cool and like you dont care but the truth is, you do care because you HAVE to have the last and better word. So you sad little man, ill let you reply to this with your lame, lonely thoughs and patheticness and i wont bother writing anything back cause i have a life to go lead and dont have any more time for this. :up:

Guest stuartmaxwell
If u dont give a flying fuck about my comments then why keep coming back and arguing then? U are obviously just trying to act all cool and like you dont care but the truth is' date=' you do care because you HAVE to have the last and better word. So you sad little man, ill let you reply to this with your lame, lonely thoughs and patheticness and i wont bother writing anything back cause i have a life to go lead and dont have any more time for this. :up:[/quote']

whos arguing???

so much anger

cheer up man, go listen to "reasons and oblivion" by envy, they are really good

Guest stuartmaxwell
Well Mr Iansound mannie! Yer richt actualy they didn't fit the vibraphone on the stage. It was by the fire exit! :)

if only our good pals REAP were located by the fire exit/door/bin etc

:up:

Guest WalkingOnGlass
Well stuart' date=' we seem to have quite a fanbase so i think u can go fuck urself on the fact we are shit. And i dont think we are the greatest band under the sun but we are certainly a hell of a lot better than quite a few of the bands out there - at least our songs dont sound like just about every other band in our style or like every other song that we have. And we maybe one of the worst bands u have heard in a while cause ur taste in music is shite - you seem to like moany boring radiohead stuff (radiohead are ok but come on). Stanley certainly dont dick on us. Im not saying that they arent talented - they can play their instruements well but their music is just boring. At least we have some Record label interest at the moment. And i can somehow tell that if u were to be in a band then it would prob be the worst in the world.[/quote']

Um, you played with a Perfect Reason at Drakes a while back, and when Ben, Alex and I left beofre your set, it menat the crowdwas left at a grand total of, uh, 2 maybe? Might be an idea to chill out, huh?

Guest stuartmaxwell

ach leave him to it, hes blatanty a stupid fool with a high opinion of himself and his band

there is no obviously no tonic for such an idiot

at least our songs dont sound like just about every other band in our style .
At least we have some Record label interest at the moment. .
At lease we are out there giving it our all and if you cant applaud us

LOLLERZ! My 12 year old cousin argues like that. Class.

And i can somehow tell that if u were to be in a band then it would prob be the worst in the world.

I can somehow say that you're wrong. You obviously didn't see Orwell... Yes, everyone has their own opinions and you may or may not have liked them. But compared to the REAP show I saw, I was 8765432 times more entertained by Orwell.

It's good that you're out there doing yer thang but arguing like a little bambino over nothing is a bit sad. A bad loser, anyone?

Now go back and get your fingers smelly working in a deli.

Guest stuartmaxwell
hahahaha... that's one of the funniest things I have ever seen written about him.

Seriously' date=' his reccomendation of Envy is great. One of the loudest bands I have ever heard.[/quote']

i do like radiohead, and i do like their whiney stuff

but is it because i dislike their distinct brand of piss-metal that i am therefore labelled with that? :up:

does that mean that everyone who loathes reap (fanbase or no fanbase!) are moany radiohead fans? :help:

one word

"twat" :gringo:

i do like radiohead' date=' and i do like their whiney stuff

but is it because i dislike their distinct brand of piss-metal that i am therefore labelled with that? :up:

does that mean that everyone who loathes reap (fanbase or no fanbase!) are moany radiohead fans? :help:

one word

"twat" :gringo:[/quote']

I dont like Radiohead.

I dont like Reap.

Theres no suprise to see another unnessesary argument on here.

Stuartmaxwell, man there was no need for some of the shit you've said man fair enough you may not like them but theres no need to be so harsh.

At the same time REAP chill out guys. I like your shit and enjoy your performances but theres no need to go off like you did, if someone doesn't like your music leave them to it. not everyone will like REAP you have to deal with that and not get so defensive, especially here.

Milner

Guest stuartmaxwell
Ack! He's like an evil Santa! 'He who taketh away not bringeth the dreams' :D

while moving housei found may copy of "nature creates freaks" and i am "hooked on that" arf!arf! :D

i shall be playing something off of it 2 nite at the LAETO, SUCIOPERRO and SMALL ENCLOSED AREA show at drakes :up:

i expect that you will be attending mr psydoll sir :dunce:

Theres no suprise to see another unnessesary argument on here.

Stuartmaxwell' date=' man there was no need for some of the shit you've said man fair enough you may not like them but theres no need to be so harsh.

At the same time REAP chill out guys. I like your shit and enjoy your performances but theres no need to go off like you did, if someone doesn't like your music leave them to it. not everyone will like REAP you have to deal with that and not get so defensive, especially here.

Milner[/quote']

You are quite right. I was in a bad mood when i went off my head. Of course i expect people not to like us (and hate us - its part of the business). I was just pissed off cause i thought that stanley were REALLY terrible and it was the fact that we lost to them that annoyed me - not the fact that we lost. StuartMaxwell, i apologise for losing it with you (i totally lose control of my temper sometimes) and thats just what happens. You dont like us and thats good with me - i dont like you but we dont have to be dicks about it.