aberdeen-music

Today we FIGHT!!!!

reaper

Today we fight our battle, (of the bands) but not for our country, not for our families, but for our MUSIC!! Many have come to the battle, some have fallen, others have won and live to fight the next day. So i say to those who are going to the battle tonight at Cafe Drummonds, May the Best Band Win :rockon:

Cheer of Reap, METAL!!!!!

well stuartmaxwell, as for u saying the other bands are guff i cant say ive even heard of your band and considering u like stanley (who are good at what they do - but every fuckin song sounded the same; dull, plinky plonky, boring, moany stuff that will put u to sleep) then i can see where ur music taste resides.

well stuartmaxwell' date=' as for u saying the other bands are guff i cant say ive even heard of your band and considering u like stanley (who are good at what they do - but every fuckin song sounded the same; dull, plinky plonky, boring, moany stuff that will put u to sleep) then i can see where ur music taste resides.[/quote']

um, ok..., so who won then?

You seen them yet Frosty? Probably not' date=' it'd be hard to fit the vibraphone on Drakes' stage.

:angel:[/quote']

no, and I only come to Drummonds for soundchecks, you know that...

Vibraphone would be interesting though.

*unearths Lionel Hampton CD*

EDIT: I have no idea what I was originally trying to say here, but I think i was confused. Drinking whisky until daft o' clock is such a bad idea...

Guest stuartmaxwell

yo buttface

1. i aint in a band, sorry dude, if i was, it would probably be shite, maybe as bad as reap

2. your band are one of the worst aberdeen bands i have heard in a while

3. im not paticularly a fan of stanley but they dick on yourselves and echomind i.e. they have talent

4. if you dont like my opinion, im sure you could write an appropriate and humourous tip of the day about it

5. the day you learn that your band arent the greatest thing since the sun, the better

charmed

xxx

no' date=' and I only come to Drummonds for soundchecks, you know that...

Vibraphone would be interesting though.

*unearths Lionel Hampton CD*

EDIT: I have no idea what I was originally trying to say here, but I think i was confused. Drinking whisky until daft o' clock is such a bad idea...

I forgot to add that there's a couple of members of Yellow Sundays in them, which was the point really. I'm sure your paths will have crossed at some point.

Guest WalkingOnGlass
well stuartmaxwell' date=' as for u saying the other bands are guff i cant say ive even heard of your band and considering u like stanley (who are good at what they do - but every fuckin song sounded the same; dull, plinky plonky, boring, moany stuff that will put u to sleep) then i can see where ur music taste resides.[/quote']

Taking the piss? Ho ho..

Well stuart, we seem to have quite a fanbase so i think u can go fuck urself on the fact we are shit. And i dont think we are the greatest band under the sun but we are certainly a hell of a lot better than quite a few of the bands out there - at least our songs dont sound like just about every other band in our style or like every other song that we have. And we maybe one of the worst bands u have heard in a while cause ur taste in music is shite - you seem to like moany boring radiohead stuff (radiohead are ok but come on). Stanley certainly dont dick on us. Im not saying that they arent talented - they can play their instruements well but their music is just boring. At least we have some Record label interest at the moment. And i can somehow tell that if u were to be in a band then it would prob be the worst in the world.