aberdeen-music

Caparison Horus Yellow Sand- brilliant, rare japanese guitar!

S2art

Hi!

I'm looking to sell an immaculate Caparison Horus Yellow Sand guitar. For anyone not familiar with Caparison guitars yet, they are extremely comfortable modern guitars used by artists such as the Amott brothers (Arch Enemy), Adam Dutkiewicz (Killswitch Engage), Mattias IA Eklundh (Freak Kitchen), James Murphey (Obituary, Testament...) and Andy Latimer (Camel).

I bought this a couple of years ago and I'm a little gutted I'm having to sell it because of student loans and general financial issues. It's in the same mint condition I bought it in, and has always been kept in the manufacturers hard case.

I'm asking for 950 o.n.o (saving over 700 on new price) This link will tell you about specs, and the current price they are going for new: CAPARISON HORUS THUNDER CLOUD/GO - 1,675.00 : Cranes of Cardiff - guitars, drums, piano, woodwind, brass, strings

This guitar is also pretty awesome because it has 27 frets. People may ask you why you need it. But I say just because.

I have used Ibanez and Jackson guitars previously, and they just don't match up to the comfort and ease of play of these guitars.

Pictures: Caparison Horus pictures by stuartgibson - Photobucket

Can be seen in Aberdeen or Fraserburgh. I'm happy to deliver to your door however.

Further details reply here or email me on stuartmiccagibson@hotmail.com

Stuart

Absolutly one of the bes guitars ever made.

Im working in sweden right now on my new album with Andy Larocque of King Diamond, and he has a custom Horus, its an absolute monster!!! also my friend olof morck from the bands dragonland/amaranthe has a custom Horus, there soooo fucking sweet.

Cant afford one though :(

This is a bargain for whoever wins it.

Absolutly one of the bes guitars ever made.

Im working in sweden right now on my new album with Andy Larocque of King Diamond, and he has a custom Horus, its an absolute monster!!! also my friend olof morck from the bands dragonland/amaranthe has a custom Horus, there soooo fucking sweet.

Cant afford one though :(

This is a bargain for whoever wins it.

Sweet name drops bro.