aberdeen-music

Good sites for selling music gear?

Soda Jerk

It's currently on eBay. There's a thread for it in the Trading Post. Was originally looking for about 140, as that seems to be the going rate on a few Music Classifieds, but I think it'll go for a fair bit less on there. Ends on Sunday, starting price 50. No bids yet, but it's got 11 watchers, so I'm expecting them all to slug it out on Sunday afternoon.

If you or anyone you know is interested in it, then I'd consider taking it down and selling locally at the right price.

It's currently on eBay. There's a thread for it in the Trading Post. Was originally looking for about 140, as that seems to be the going rate on a few Music Classifieds, but I think it'll go for a fair bit less on there. Ends on Sunday, starting price 50. No bids yet, but it's got 11 watchers, so I'm expecting them all to slug it out on Sunday afternoon.

If you or anyone you know is interested in it, then I'd consider taking it down and selling locally at the right price.

What would the right price be? I'm absolutely terrible at bartering.

I guess that's a no. It finishes on ebay tonight at 9 if you're interested, and is only at 60-odd quid at the moment, so it's going to go for a chunk less than I'd hoped

Sorry for not replying - have been in Glasgow/Edinburgh/busy so forgot to check back. Bought a synth this week so not sure if I can justify spending that on a pedal right now!