aberdeen-music

For Sale: Marshall Shredmaster

Soda Jerk

I have a Marshall Shredmaster distortion pedal which is surplus to requirements. These things are pretty rare now, as they were discontinued a long time ago to make way for the Marshall Jackhammer. It even comes in its original box, with the original price sticker on (39.99, I think)

This pedal is pretty great. Incredible clarity and a really slick, punchy tone. It can really wail when driving an already distorted amp also. By todays standard, it's not really a very heavy metal tone, despite the name. It was one of three Marshall distortion pedals which had the most gain, though it still can chug! It's a smashing little box, but I'm just not really using it in my current band, so it should go to a good home.

Great, full working condition. Cosmetically fine, as it is built like a sherman tank. There's a couple of tiny tip ex marks where the previous owner marked the volume and gain settings. You could probably scratch them off with your finger nail if you really wanted.

They go for silly money on ebay. I'd be looking for around 120 since it is now considered a collectors item. A trade for a Loop Station (Boss or otherwise) would also be considered.