aberdeen-music

Fender Telecaster!

glennbuchan

Guest idol_wild

I reckon it'd be more beneficial to write a little more about the technical specifications of the guitar, rather than attempting to sell it purely because Murray from The Xcerts wields one.

I reckon it'd be more beneficial to write a little more about the technical specifications of the guitar, rather than attempting to sell it purely because Murray from The Xcerts wields one.

Thing is I don't really know much tech specs about the guitar. I only bought it because I wanted a tele and its such a nice looking guitar. It is a Mexican telecaster I forgot to add that on!

Indeed. No offence mate but that is the worst ebay listing I have ever seen. Would be far better to give some details rather than just noting that someone in an obscure band totes one.

It is a lovely guitar. Agreed about the listing. I always thought he was using a Japanese tele. Would have thought he would have upgraded by now. Obviously sounds good.

I'm currently winning. HA. What does it sound like? Has it got quite a nippy high end?

Tele almost ending ....@ 175.

It still had about half an hour to go though. Most serious bidders won't put in a bid till the last minute. It went for 277 in the end which is a pretty good price.

As for the listing, it wasn't that bad. It maybe didn't need the bit about Murray from the Xcerts using one, but it was just a telecaster which is a fairly straight forward guitar that doesn't require too much of a description.