aberdeen-music

The Afternoon Gentlemen, Ablach, Dross, Oblivion Incarnate 21 August @ Toms

Its my pay day, I'm working all of Friday night so won't get a drink and will be desperate for one and I'm going to a Kemp BBQ in the afternoon, which always end up messy, especially since I'll have alot of cider and a beer bong.

Basically, everything is pointing towards DROSS playing first for fear of everyone's health if I don't.

Capiche?

Any rough stage times for this yet? Seems like everyone wants to play first so they can get twatted.

Baz has informed me he no longer has Internet access just now. Ablach will be playing second and TAG maybe third or forth. Folk usually fuck off to some gay clubs so ideally be good to have a good crowd for the touring band.

30 min sets all round i'm guessing.

15 min changeovers.

9:15 - Dross

changeover

10:00 - Ablach

changover

10:45 - Oblivion Incarnate

chageover

11:30 - The Afternoon Gentlemen

I imagine TAG and ourselves will be keeping with a grindasfuck 15-25 min set length.

This is what I would have and I imagine it'll be that way.

Baz has informed me he no longer has Internet access just now. Ablach will be playing second and TAG maybe third or forth. Folk usually fuck off to some gay clubs so ideally be good to have a good crowd for the touring band.

30 min sets all round i'm guessing.

15 min changeovers.

9:15 - Dross

changeover

10:00 - Ablach

changover

10:45 - Oblivion Incarnate

chageover

11:30 - The Afternoon Gentlemen

I imagine TAG and ourselves will be keeping with a grindasfuck 15-25 min set length.

This is what I would have and I imagine it'll be that way.

Getting ahead of yourself there laddy. I said i had no internet.. there was nowt said about this show.. i have been contactable via my mobile should anyone wanted to ask a question... but who talks anymore??

MY running order went something like this -

9:00 - Oblivion Incarnate

9:45 - Dross

10:30 - Ablach

11:15 - TAG

But changeovers are uber loose.. it's just a rough guide.. nae stress

I understand the "folk fuck off to gay clubs" senario. But that shit happens anyway.. so why pander to gheys that would stand about tending to there hair rather than grind peoples faces in?

As for the grindcore set lengths... ours WILL be longer than the last 2 shows. So get jogging to boost yer stamina.

If there are anymore dumbass questions like "why book a show then fuck off on holiday?" fire them this way!

Ta.