aberdeen-music

The Afternoon Gentlemen, Ablach, Dross, Oblivion Incarnate 21 August @ Toms

I believe the chap putting this do on is on holiday, so I'll chuck together a thread since it's only 3 weeks away...

Saturday 21st August @ Captain Toms

THE AFTERNOON GENTLEMEN

10,000mph multi-vocal blast-violence

The Afternoon Gentlemen on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

ABLACH

Local Grind. Pure evil.

Ablach - 2 NEW SONGS UP! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

OBLIVION INCARNATE

Grunts and shreds.

Oblivion Incarnate on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DROSS

Pointless guff.

(Fuck the internet!)

Doors at 9:00pm-ish

4 in. Bring your own Beer, or Ribena. Whatever.

Guest idol_wild

Not meaning to be a total arse (hey, it comes naturally to me), but why did the chap book this show and then bugger off on holiday without implementing the promotional basics?

Cheers Soda Jerk. I was going to do this on my lunch. Baz has been off the scope so no idea what's going on to be honest.

All I care is it's going to be a great night and I fucking loooove byob toms gigs. I'm going to fuck people off and air blast all night.

Soda Jerk - you know what I look like right, for tonight? I have no idea what star trek character you look like. Whoofta!!!

You were in your avatar for long enough so I'm sure I'll spot you. I've even cut out all the flyers too, so they'd be readily available to chuck about tonight.

Things in person appear alot differently than on the internet. I won't have my blusher on and you wouldn't think it but I'm actually taller than my avatar. Sorry I'm bored and spouting shite.

That's extra testicular though man nice one. I'll be drinking polski wine prior to this gig so the heckled are on me.

Yep! If bands share the same gear and backline as much as possible then it makes things cool and chilled. Flyers and posters went out today. Any band wanting to help out with promotion I have plenty of flyers and posters readily available thanks to Soda Jerk. Once again nigh swan mate!

Some sandwich shops refused the poster because of the offensive content. The bastards!