aberdeen-music

Laney GH-100L

S2art

Hello!

I'm selling a mint Laney GH-100L amp, a legendary amp used by artists such as Paul Gilbert, Mattias IA Eklundh (Freak Kitchen), Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth) and even Tony Iommi's (Black Sabbath) signature amp is modelled on it .

The amp has a beautiful natural distortion, and a brilliant clarity for soloing. I regret that I'm having to sell it. It's too big an amp for me (much to my despair), and I've never had it out of my bedroom. If you want a great tone for rock, metal and solos look no further.

The amp, cabinet (GS-412I) plus the footswitch (FS-2) would cost 1022 to buy new on GAK. I'm asking for only 600 o.n.o for the lot.

Here are the pictures: Laney GH-100L pictures by stuartgibson - Photobucket

Specs: Laney Amplification | Products | gh100l

Also see the many customer reviews: Laney GH100L: Harmony Central User Reviews

If you need any more info reply here or email me on stuartmiccagibson@hotmail.com.

Stuart

Depends which sort of sound you are looking for really. The American vintage tone of marshalls and grainy distortion just doesn't really do it for me. This distortion sounds more upfront and fluid. It's a British amp, and that's exactly how it sounds I guess.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...