aberdeen-music

Naked couple removed from roof on Windmill Brae

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Will it be in Viz? Cos if it won't, then someone best put it up here or I won't see it. I need to know if the dude got balls deep or not. If he's selling cameras and stuff and I'm thinking of taking a few snaps of me leaving some wee dirty with a coupon like a cowped over yoghurt trolley, I want to know his previous experience. I'm hardly gonna buy merch from a dude who can't seal the deal.

No.

If you are so intrested you are going to have to wait.

I'm sure there is someone elses lives to be intrested in to keep you all going.

Are you one half of that naked couple?

It's okay, you don't have to answer; I've already drawn my conclusions.

Today the charges on both parties have been dropped due to no supporting evidence.

Just thought I'd keep you update. Its in a few of the papers today.

Katyf67,

I must thank you for keeping the members and lurkers of this forum up-to-date with the Naked Couple Removed From Roof On Windmill Brae case.

Had it not been for your input in this thread, I fear for how the aberdeen-music community may have reacted given that there had been no previous update.

All my love,

Adam Easy Wishes

xxxxxx

Everything was going just fine. Everyone had forgotten this had ever happened. Then you reminded us all about it.

Carrot dangler.

Let's get it back to that way shall we.

Yesterday's news - tomorrow's fish and chip wrappers. This thread has turned into the internet equivalent of poking an animal with a stick through the bars of it's cage to try and get a reaction.

Mercifully, closed.