aberdeen-music

Naked couple removed from roof on Windmill Brae

i think the truth lies somewhere between what i was told initially and what is in the papers. not spoken to ennan since it first came out but i'd be surprised if he's the sleazy lothario the papers make him out to be.

i doubt it's as exciting as everyone imagines it is and we'll probably never find out what really happened.

What were you told initially? Were they doing an impromptu gynaecology exam after she felt a sudden itchy bit in her pants, needed close up shots from up inside her bits but couldn't get any decent lighting, so stripped off and caught some of the mid afternoon sun? Then everything went sour.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like his fiance has fallen for the b.s,

Sitting watching star trek the motion picture, with ennan :)

about 14 hours ago via UberTwitter

I am happy

10:23 PM Aug 3rd via UberTwitter

I want no one near me, just want to be left alone

3:34 PM Aug 2nd via UberTwitter

I can't take this anymore

9:35 AM Aug 1st via UberTwitter

This is all a dream...someone wake me up

1:42 AM Jul 31st via UberTwitter

Just when u think it can't get worse, it just gets fucking worse!!!

12:30 PM Jul 30th via UberTwitter

If i was found naked - with a naked girl i sure as hell wouldnt be sitting watching star trek with the bird shed make me fly the nest, saying that watching star trek would have the same effect

I doubt they were shagging on the roof itself if at all just think about it, how much bird shit would have collected up on that roof over the years I dont expect anyone would want to give it rizz on top of all that...

but then again it is justice mill lane and that place has always been a magnet for weird goings on.

Intresting thread.

I think it's only fair that i have my say in this thread seeing as people are reading my twitter and making their own assumptions. You can not believe everything you read in the paper, everything that i apparently said was printed in the paper, all of the things said were bollocks. None of that was said by myself, neither was any of the stuff The Sun wrote saying Alex said was actually said by Alex.

What really happened was a misunderstanding, there is no phsyically way of getting to No 16 from my partners property unless you fall through the roof like Alex did. Alex was carted off in ambulance to be checked over after her accident my partner was not. It is protocol for after a fall when the emergency services are there that they are taken to the hospital and checked, as she was. Inside the photography shop at the top of the fire exit which she fell through the roof, the walls etc are all bricked up. I have been in that fire escape months before this even happened, and i know there is no phsyical way there.

I personally think, that the story itself yes can be spoken about on forums and stuff because obvioulsy it was in the papers and all over the internet etc. But i do not think it is of any intrest for people to be posting up my tweets and judging my decisions. Regardless of the lies that you read in the paper and choose to believe. There is such a thing of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I obviously know the full story of the events that occured this day, that i do not wish to discuss due to obviously the case going to court.

I personally just think that it is a shame that you have nothing else to talk about now, this happened well over a week ago.

Thanks

So was there another man? Was it a threesome? If it's so straightforward as no access for this Ennan boy to be near the nekkid lady then why would the police not think that too? For all we know, he could be a very good liar. I'm not saying he is, but the only one who really knows the truth is the lad himself and I'll look forward to reading it in the papers. Should be good fun!

What really happened was a misunderstanding, there is no phsyically way of getting to No 16 from my partners property unless you fall through the roof like Alex did. Alex was carted off in ambulance to be checked over after her accident my partner was not. It is protocol for after a fall when the emergency services are there that they are taken to the hospital and checked, as she was. Inside the photography shop at the top of the fire exit which she fell through the roof, the walls etc are all bricked up. I have been in that fire escape months before this even happened, and i know there is no phsyical way there.

All very well, but why were naked people involved? Did her clothes fall off in the fall?

And why is it all a "misunderstanding"?

I personally just think that it is a shame that you have nothing else to talk about now, this happened well over a week ago.

A week? As long ago as that? Have there been loads of other naked freefallers closing off the main streets of Aberdeen since then?

None of that was said by myself, neither was any of the stuff The Sun wrote saying Alex said was actually said by Alex.

If that's true then you should be contacting the PCC and getting them to publish a retraction/correction, surely the priority here should be getting the truth out and if you're being misquoted and she's being misquoted then you need to contact them and get that retraction, the newspaper reports just now are going to help damn them in court but a retraction proving she did not say they were having sex or any of that stuff would make a difference in the mind of a judge I'm guessing. I look forward to seeing the retraction, one email to the Sun cc'd into the PCC should be enough to cause a reaction providing they dont have a recording of anything damning coming from anyone -and from the sounds of things make your life much easier. Contrary to popular belief if you are misquoted that much by a paper they will be very quick to print a retraction generally as they fear legal reprisals more than most.

I'm not entirely sure why I am being questioned here, when I said I was not wishing to discuss it further until the court case is over and finished with.

And in answer to your question no this sort of thing doesn't happen every day, but surely there is nothing further more to discuss of this until after the court case.

All I wanted to do was post my peace.

I'm not entirely sure why I am being questioned here, when I said I was not wishing to discuss it further until the court case is over and finished with.

The last thing you should have done if you wanted this thread to stop was to post in it I'm afraid. All you've really done is draw attention to it again when it hadn't been posted in for a few days.

If you want the thread to stop you should consider contacting the moderators and ask them to remove it as they've set precedents in the past and removed threads at the request of the people involved on the grounds that a court case/police investigation is pending.

And in answer to your question no this sort of thing doesn't happen every day, but surely there is nothing further more to discuss of this until after the court case.

Once it's been through court, will you come on and tell us the full story? Thanks.
kthxbai.