aberdeen-music

Naked couple removed from roof on Windmill Brae

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....

He is a photographer isn't he? He could have been, oh I dunno, photographing her? Anyway, we're (I'm) speculating now which makes us (me) as bad as the tabloids, so I'm going to stop and wait to hear the facts.

Oh aye, suddenly the tabloids have a conscience!

I wish I had a job where I could photograph naked foreign chicks whilst naked myself :love:

/why do i only get irish girls?(

Despite all the claims of innocence on here (and on the Daily Record by Ennan and Aberdeen-mad by Dave) the "true story" hasn't come out so far. Why is everyone saying it's all crap but not saying what actually happened?

If you know what happened, please enlighten us. :popcorn:

If you know what happened, please enlighten us. :popcorn:

That's the point, I haven't a clue - there's loads of sensationalist stories in the tabloids, idle speculation & muffled laughter on local football & music messageboards & vague denials on the same message boards from the man arrested & his friends but no one has actaully bothered to say what really happened!

Personally, I have no idea, I just found it funny.

That's the point, I haven't a clue - there's loads of sensationalist stories in the tabloids, idle speculation & muffled laughter on local football & music messageboards & vague denials on the same message boards from the man arrested & his friends but no one has actaully bothered to say what really happened!

Personally, I have no idea, I just found it funny.

Ah ok, I thought you knew. This guy Onan is a photographer right? And this lassie is your typical Emo/rock chick exhibitionist? So I would guess they were taking some "arty" photographs and she fell through the derelict roof.

What I would say is that the suggestion that someone else was shagging her up there and managed to escape leaving Onan to stumble upon the scene is highly improbable. Doesn't mean it's not true though. :)

Ah ok, I thought you knew. This guy Onan is a photographer right? And this lassie is your typical Emo/rock chick exhibitionist? So I would guess they were taking some "arty" photographs and she fell through the derelict roof.

What I would say is that the suggestion that someone else was shagging her up there and managed to escape leaving Onan to stumble upon the scene is highly improbable. Doesn't mean it's not true though. :)

Fuck it, in the absence of hard facts we should make up our own stories. Your theory sounds plausible - although I think we should involve winged monkeys & sacrificial goats in there as well.

I think he was up there taking naked self-portraits, and she was on the floor below doing naked trampolining. She bounced too hard and smashed through the roof, just at the moment a member of the public looked out of their window, whereupon said member of public phoned the bobbies. Of course she disappeared back through the same hole in the roof in a state of shock at having seen a naked man up there, and fainted on landing. the rubble from the roof partly covered her, and disguised the trampoline, so it was only natural that the police assumed something dodgy happened. :up:

Of course the gutter press had to sensationalise these everyday events! :down:

I think he was up there taking naked self-portraits, and she was on the floor below doing naked trampolining. She bounced too hard and smashed through the roof, just at the moment a member of the public looked out of their window, whereupon said member of public phoned the bobbies. Of course she disappeared back through the same hole in the roof in a state of shock at having seen a naked man up there, and fainted on landing. the rubble from the roof partly covered her, and disguised the trampoline, so it was only natural that the police assumed something dodgy happened. :up:

Of course the gutter press had to sensationalise these everyday events! :down:

According to the Daily Telegraph (!) it was a couple of joiners that notified plod.

Naked woman falls through roof - Telegraph

They should've kept what they sawed in that joint to themselves. It wasn't as if it was in plane sight, and they weren't actually screwing, just 'dovetailing a little.

As usual you've hit the nail on the head. You can rely on Alan to hammer the point home.

They'll need a good lawyer, joist in case the panel pins it on them, despite their lack of guilt.

If they really had 'done the deed' they might've got a veneer-eal disease :down:

I heard they were shocked by the attention they got. After she fell through the roof Onan said "Don't worry, chisel never make the papers. No one sawdust." And he was really pissed off after "Nath" varnished.

Guest idol_wild
i dont really care what happened, but it will be intereasting to see if it comes out.

Is this what your family feels about you?

[booyah]

Despite all the claims of innocence on here (and on the Daily Record by Ennan and Aberdeen-mad by Dave) the "true story" hasn't come out so far. Why is everyone saying it's all crap but not saying what actually happened?

i think the truth lies somewhere between what i was told initially and what is in the papers. not spoken to ennan since it first came out but i'd be surprised if he's the sleazy lothario the papers make him out to be.

i doubt it's as exciting as everyone imagines it is and we'll probably never find out what really happened.