aberdeen-music

Naked couple removed from roof on Windmill Brae

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as i am aware ennan is in the midst of opening up photoghost in the old jessops building in question, so i presume he was there to sort out the damage caused by the forces breaking in and wrongly snapped by the media...?

Still got a nice little giggle when i saw the headline though :up:

Hmmmm....

ennan wrote:

These stories are so inaccurate it's not even funny. No one had sex on the roof. The roof in question has been condemned and is awaiting reconstruction. Why would I have sex on it? Furthermore I don't have a video camera at the moment - it has been with the Aberdeen film society for over a year.

Also the idea that I was walking aroud looking for a space to shag is ridiculous as are the supposed "interviews" with all those involved - all takenout of context, with massive omissions or simply made up. The only reason my fiancee is in agony is because of the disgusting actions of the press. Wait till you get the facts before ruining peoples lives.

1/8/2010 10:21 AM BST on dailyrecord.co.uk

User Image

ennan wrote:

Thanks Caledonianscot. It's no ones business but There was no sex being had by anyone. I want to tell the true story but I reckon they'd twist it into something vile and depraved because that's what sells.

What is worst of all is that the love of my life has had her heart broken for nothing. The lie mongering papers need to stop hurting people with their sensationalist, sexed up nonsense.

1/8/2010 12:40 PM BST on dailyrecord.co.uk

He is a photographer isn't he? He could have been, oh I dunno, photographing her? Anyway, we're (I'm) speculating now which makes us (me) as bad as the tabloids, so I'm going to stop and wait to hear the facts.

We have decided not to name the girl Hamill betrayed.

Oh aye, suddenly the tabloids have a conscience!