aberdeen-music

Drinks prices

Nice CAMRA propaganda there, 'honest, we have hot looking women at our beer gatherings'. See the girl in the front of that pic looks like she has a pile of poo below her nose and would rather be drinking Blue WKD or something.

i believe they're called the marsdens maidens or something equally shit. promo girls for a specific brewery.

my wife prefers ale to normal lager, she wins. and she doesn't have a beard.

It was only a small dash of the stuff, so 40p would have been fairer.

In my (limited) defence, I've only started drinking it to wean myself off Diet-Irn Bru (1.30 a can): ever since I stopped the booze about 4 months ago, I have developed a nasty addiction to it. It's only a matter of time before my excrement has tints of grey zinc or suchlike in it the way I'm going. Nasty.

Congratulations on being four months sober.

Crap photo. Why's that lassie got her eyes closed?

I don't think they are actually closed, just downcast studying the pint like it's got something unappetising on the top and she looks like she is still tring to decide if the fee is worth it. At least the other 2 have touched the glass to their lips to try and look like they are tippling. Unconvincingly but still at least there is some effort to look happy about the circle of beardy brown ricers no doubt hanging about out of shot armed with some woeful chat about barley or something.

It was only a small dash of the stuff, so 40p would have been fairer.

In my (limited) defence, I've only started drinking it to wean myself off Diet-Irn Bru (1.30 a can): ever since I stopped the booze about 4 months ago, I have developed a nasty addiction to it. It's only a matter of time before my excrement has tints of grey zinc or suchlike in it the way I'm going. Nasty.

Try Soda water with lome cordial, a squeeze of fresh lime and a dash of bitters, most refreshing drink i've ever tasted! :up:

And in my experiance that is a tad pricey, most bars either charge between the 20-40p mark for cordial and water, or just dont bother charging at all, especially if it is part of a round.