aberdeen-music

Estrella Album Taster!

Estrella

EstrellaLogo-1.jpg

Hi all,

It has been a long year (and, know what, it seems a LOT longer!) but The Journey is finally coming to a head. Weve had a few shake-ups this past twelve months in true Spinal Tap style, weve changed our drummer - but the great news is, the debut album is now complete and the plan is to being touring very soon.

To whet your appetite we have uploaded three sample tracks of the debut album on our Myspace and Facebook! Have a listen and let us know what you think.

Estrella on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Estrella | Facebook

The tracks are:

Whatever it is

Mona Lisa Smile

Don't Forget Me

Keep posted for gig dates and release of our debut single and album!

Estrella

The songs aren't bad but add nothing to the genre at all to me, it's not that I don't like the songs you do or the way you do them it's just I don't see you even adding your own vibe to them, they seem totally generic, one of a thousand bands rather than your own.

Also just a comment on your bio, I'm not sure stating you supported a tribute band, no matter how good they are (and I like Maiden Scotland), looks too good as something on your resume, it almosty just cements the idea that you yourselves are a tribute act to all those other bands of the era. All in all, good playng, good production not the most original and nothing that shouts out Estrella which is what a band needs imo. Anyway all just my opinion :) Good luck with the album.