aberdeen-music

Man jailed for rape "by deception"

Arab who posed as a Jew jailed for rape 'by deception' - Middle East, World - The Independent

Odd case this, with the obvious tensions between the two groups I can kind of see the woman's point that she wouldn't have had sex otherwise but still, calling it rape and being an offence worthy of going to prison for just doesn't seem right. Where do you draw the line? What level of deception is a criminal offence?

And also if she really was thinking of him as a potential husband would she have "headed to a nearby office block to have sex" only a few minutes after meeting him?

Well your honour, while I may indeed have claimed to be the inventor of chocolate hob-nobs in order to gain entry into her bed, I in turn make the case that by the morning when her make-up was absorbed by her pillow she looked akin to a welders bench, her ample bosom turned out to be the work of these so-called chicken fillets and her slender appearance turned out to be down to underwear that was obviously previously in use as a wind sock. As such, I call it quits

• 2 weeks later...