aberdeen-music

What is this all about?

britheguy

Well apparently some russian dudes used an ass to assist them in advertising their parasailing company. It's not funny i'll agree, using one of your assets to assert your place above all others in the industry maybe even passing through the glass ceiling of parasailing companies. Their future fame is now assured I would assume.

The ass got a bum deal and it is rather cruel, maybe they thought it was alright because they found an ass expert and he gave them assurance that it would not suffer too much or give them too much hassle, maybe the ass can have a position in Cirque du soleil, assuming that is he can assimilate with the other acts

I'm no animal rights activist although i disdain cruelty, the donkey was probably being used to aerially assault the locals, whether you like it or not we all must have some compassion towards the ass for being used in such a crass albeit massively successful way

'Hyeh Vassily vas that an ass that passed over us?'

'Ya Vladimir it vas, i think we smoke to much grass, ja?'

'ja'

Guest idol_wild
See people who do stuff like that, I would love to lock them in a room and just fucking deck them.

Do you mean the perpetrators responsible, or zyxd58 for his absolutely terrible post?

Do you mean the perpetrators responsible, or zyxd58 for his absolutely terrible post?

agreed, the sad thing is, it is obvious he put quite a lot of thought into it, and at no point though, 'you know what, folk might think this is a bit of a twatty post'

Guest idol_wild
agreed, the sad thing is, it is obvious he put quite a lot of thought into it, and at no point though, 'you know what, folk might think this is a bit of a twatty post'

I bet he chuckled out loud whilst typing the entire post. Which probably took him about 137 minutes.