aberdeen-music

Let It Bleed presents -> FELIX DA HOUSECAT !!!

felixweb.jpg

Let It Bleed presents > FELIX DA HOUSECAT!!!!

Friday 17th September

The Forum, Skene Terrace

10pm-3am

This night will undoubtedly be one of the biggest we have ever held.

Get ready.

Advance tickets 16 or 20 on the door

Tickets available from One Up, Attic(cheapest as theres no booking fee) and from Ticketweb NOW!!!!!!!

TicketWeb

x

Its 16 in advance. Where we will sell 75-85% of our tickets.

Felix was 17 in advance/22 on the door the last time he played The Arches.

Which I might add is 2500 capacity. The Forum is A LOT smaller.

We also install a full Funktion One Soundsystem, lights and visuals etc.

Drink prices in The Forum are pretty standard for Aberdeen clubs and venues.

Fair doos then. In terms of a gig, I wouldn't object to that price, but I don't consider a DJ set to be the same as a gig, to me it's just a night in a nightclub but with a more famous DJ that usual. Understand you have to cover your costs though, and I'm sure FDH doesn't come cheap. Pretty good chance I'll come along anyway.

Drinks at the Forum are more expensive, or at least they were when I was last in a few years ago. I object to the place really. 8 to get into their poxy Vegas nights or Salsa nights and then the drinks cost a fortune.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, Tonight (Fri 17th Sept) is still going ahead, were still gonna party at The Forum.

But Felix might not make it as he is currently unwell :( Hopefully hes gets better & makes his planned flights.

If he does not, then we will reschedule him to play Fri 8th October and all tickets will still be valid! Fingers crossed he does make it tho.

Either way we have put too much effort into this event so we'll still go ahead and put on a great night for everyone. Our Funktion One Soundsystem is booked, visuals, lighting etc and our residents such as Mash (T in the Park, Galaxy Fm) will be on hand to smash the dancefloor. LET IT BLEED x

So, Tonight (Fri 17th Sept) is still going ahead, were still gonna party at The Forum.

But Felix might not make it as he is currently unwell :( Hopefully hes gets better & makes his planned flights.

If he does not, then we will reschedule him to play Fri 8th October and all tickets will still be valid! Fingers crossed he does make it tho.

Either way we have put too much effort into this event so we'll still go ahead and put on a great night for everyone. Our Funktion One Soundsystem is booked, visuals, lighting etc and our residents such as Mash (T in the Park, Galaxy Fm) will be on hand to smash the dancefloor. LET IT BLEED x

Has he pulled out of tonight then?

Heres the script...

Tonight (Fri 17th Sept) is still going ahead, were still gonna party at The Forum.

But Felix is not going to make it as he is to sick to travel.

...(We have just received official confirmation from his agent. Due to the time difference in the US we only found out for definite now).

We are really, really sorry, it's totally out of our hands. He's just too ill.

But not all is lost!

***We have reschedule him to play Fri 8th October and all tickets will still be valid!***

Just hold on to your ticket or ticketweb confirmation for tonight and use it on Oct 8th instead.

(If anyone cannot make this date then you can receive a refund from your point of purchase.)

We have put way too much time, money & effort into this event.

So we're still going ahead and will put on a great night for everyone anyway!

It'll be ****FREE FOR TICKET HOLDERS*** 5 on the door for non ticket holders.. Our Funktion One Soundsystem is ready, as is our visuals & lighting etc and our residents such as Mash (T in the Park, Galaxy Fm) will be on hand to smash the dancefloor.

Might even play a Felix track or two.

Lets make the most of it.

LET IT BLEED x