aberdeen-music

BF bad company 2

ZeromiserY

Anyone else think this is one of the best FPS....ever? I've already spent two sessions that lasted over 12 hours playing it. I'm keen on FPS's but I don't think I've ever played one session of different games for that long, let alone just one game for that long.

I thought mw2 was good until I played this. It's pretty much MW but without killstreaks (which I wasn't a fan of) but the inclusion of vehicles. The controllable UAV is a favourite. (though I have a slight issue with the friendly fire. Being that you can have a team mate attach 6 bricks of C4 to it then fly it into an M-COM station, detonate and not do any damage to the UAV. That's going to get spammed to fuck. Also, the combat knife just doesn't feel right after all those hours of COD online. Apart from that though I'm struggling to find much else wrong with the game.

Anyone found any decent setups so far or have any gripes with it I haven't brought up?

I know there's a gamertag thread already but I'm steeev86 on XBL if anyone is looking for squad members.

Zm.

I'm sorry, we dont all have 1000 to spend on a gaming pc.

fuck, i think its good, everyone i've played with thinks its amazing. i guess the PC snobs just dont get it.

edit, nae need btw. this thread wasn't an invitation to spark yet another "my pc is a million trillion times better than your console coaz it has a mouse and stuff roflol - point and click headshotzz!!!11!!" argument.

In all honesty Bad company 2 is not the best in the series but it is better than MW2. Other Battlefield games are totally engrossing, I've been playing since 2002 as it is!

MW was good but the class system is so unbalanced its a joke. i tried out the ninja, the combat knife and the 'noob tube' with the one man army exploits and racked up so many kill streaks i couldnt call in anymore air support and still had 5 killstreaks to use in one game. i had about half of my teams kills to myself.

i've only ever played the bad company battlefield games and IMO BFBC 2 rocks. there are some exploits popping up that can be annoying though, (IE the C4 attached to the UAV as metioned in my first post)

once you get into a decent squad of friends and get some momentum/teamwork going its a great laugh though. especially when playing rush and you get down to 1 m-com station but only 2-3 team deaths left and you get that final grenade or C4 off to claim the game.

I'm sorry, we dont all have 1000 to spend on a gaming pc.

fuck, i think its good, everyone i've played with thinks its amazing. i guess the PC snobs just dont get it.

edit, nae need btw. this thread wasn't an invitation to spark yet another "my pc is a million trillion times better than your console coaz it has a mouse and stuff roflol - point and click headshotzz!!!11!!" argument.

Talk about reading between the lines.