aberdeen-music

Expendables

Oedo 808

Featuring Stone Cold Steve Austin as DAN PAINE, Randy Couture as TOLL ROAD, and Jason Statham as LEE CHRISTMAS.

How can this end up being anything less than the best film ever made?

"Give this job to me friend here, he loves playing in the jungle. Right?"

It looks amazing. Stallone, Jet Li, the Stath, Mickey Rourke, Stone Cold, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, plus cameos from Bruce Willis and Arnold Swarzenegger. It's going to be such a huge nod to the brainless 80s action films. Apparently Van Damme and Steven Seagal were originally in it as well but they pulled out because they didn't want to be associated with it. They are probably too busy making awful straight to DVD movies.

AND it's got Cordelia off of Buffy in it.

Looks like one of those films that can easily be enjoyed if you switch off the part of your brain that expects things like a proper plot and believable action scenes. Luckily for me that part of my brain switches off quicker than a TV when Kerry Katona's latest show comes on so I'm expecting to enjoy a great deal. I'm a bit of a Statfan and Mickey is in it, yas.