aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Woodsinho

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else notice that Spurs are playing twice this gameweek so theoretically they can score twice as much points? Aguero has been pretty mince in the last few gameweeks so swapped him for Adebayor hoping to capitalise on the double points. I was tempted to swap Silva for van der Vaart but decided not to. Still kept Van Persie as captain though as he is a points machine. Deadline has passed so no more transfers for this week (as if I would tell everyone that while they could still make changes!).

I've moved up the board quite a lot recently. Was in 15th a month ago, now up to 6th.

• 1 month later...

Knocked off the top...I have a sketchy defence and too much faith in Aguero and Sturridge. Sturridge was in the form of his life until AVB started subbing/dropping him. Tempted to just have RVP and Ba up top and whore my midfield out with a heap of big hitters. Need to get Sessegnon in too.

EDIT - Sessegnon in for Van Der Vaart. I now fully expect Sessegnon to go back to being shite and Van Der Vaart to overcome his fitness issues and become a world beater again

Wish I had checked my team more often until a couple of months ago. At the end of November I was about 16th and trailing by a huge amount. Now up to 4th, place 27 points behind and on aggregate scores from December and January scored something like 25 points more than anyone else. In the overall league moved up 800000 places in that time! Most of it has been down to good captaining choices. Bale scored me 30 points last week. Swapped him back for Robin Van Persie which looks like it has paid off unless Bale destroys Liverpool on Monday!

I have Demba Ba in my starting lineup for this weekend hoping he plays and is still in form. Swapped Adebayor for Bellamy due to his poor points return in the last 4/5 matches too so hoping it is Carroll that gets dropped for the return of Suarez.

Is anyone else still in the cup? I am up against Team Zissou FC this week. Nice to see them taking a break from making nature documentaries to play football

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...