aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Woodsinho

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The website is now set up for the new season so you can go pick your team and make free transfers as much as you like till the season starts.

The league from last year can just be renewed by whoever started it and when people who made a team last year create a new team they will be automatically added. Which is pretty handy.

I've created my first provisional team and we think with the new additions to the squad we can not only maintain our Champions League and League runner up spot from last year. But also make a serious push for the title.

• 2 weeks later...

Joined. I will be honest, I'm known to be totally awesome. Cash prize anyone?

Ps - 5 of my players are already out (Skrtel, Van Der Vaart, Sturridge, Van Persie and Suarez)...better start again

Oh and does anyone know if the first week cheat still works? (Set your captain to a player who won't feature with the second captain set to form so your best performing player gets the double points?)

Still can't get in :( When I try to log in I get

SERVER ERROR

The server encountered an error that prevents it from completing your request.

Email is required to authenticate

Barclays

Hope it works soon. Need to pick my team! I've invited Raymond (ex Scandal Extracts drummer) to join, if anyone's wondering who the random n00b is.

Still can't get in :( When I try to log in I get

Hope it works soon. Need to pick my team! I've invited Raymond (ex Scandal Extracts drummer) to join, if anyone's wondering who the random n00b is.

Are you trying to use your account name from last year? Because you have to re register your account for this season. It forced me to do that when I used the link I used for the FF last year to try and log on.

Joined. I will be honest, I'm known to be totally awesome. Cash prize anyone?

Ps - 5 of my players are already out (Skrtel, Van Der Vaart, Sturridge, Van Persie and Suarez)...better start again

Oh and does anyone know if the first week cheat still works? (Set your captain to a player who won't feature with the second captain set to form so your best performing player gets the double points?)

This year you have to pick a captain and vice captain. If your captain doesn't play you get double points for the vice captain. If he doesn't player too, you don't get double points for anyone.