aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Woodsinho

Guest Gladstone
I bet you 20 I finish above you.

[EDIT= @Gladstone]

Na fuck that. I'll probably forget about this in about a month's time and all my players will get injured.

I'm pretty delighted with the top after 2 weeks shield that the Dons fans have been celebrating...

If I'm on a significantly higher score than you with one week to go, I'll take you up on the bet.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gladstone
Pussy. ;)

I always get bored about a month in, too. But this time I'm in another league that pays actual money to winners so there's a definite incentive.

There are some prizes in my work league as well I think. I'm sitting 5th out of 50 in that league at the moment, but who knows how interested I'll remain.

I've already retained more interest than I normally do.

Guest Gladstone
I'm rubbish at this. One week before the season started I changed my front line from.

Drogba Tevez Carroll

to

Bent Defoe Ngog.

Mainly because Drogba was reportedly injured, I thought Man City have too much up front and Newcastle had some tough first games. THAT WENT WELL. Sigh.

That's spectacular.

Guest idol_wild

I thought I was the only disasterous decision maker. I'm glad to hear some of the rest of you bollocks it up from time to time, too.

I'm going to remain interested in this for the whole season. And hopefully finish top.

Guest Gladstone

I've outlasted Aberdeen at the top of the table...

Currently 4 points above Dan and I've just made 2 transfers that will cost me 4 points, so I'll be level with Dan going into next week's games (unless he makes some changes).

August is obviously the only month that counts in these games, so just give me my trophy now.

:]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone
JT injured (probably his cock) and Anelka rested. Luckily for me that meant that Tevez was made my captain by default. :]

Malouda is my captain. He is a fucking hero. And I have Berbatov. Those two saved my score this week!

Guest idol_wild

I'll be making a transfer or two today. When I do, I'll inform you all so that you can transfer in those that I transfer out. Because they will rack up the points in the next few weeks.

Don't call me unsporting.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't logged in over a month. Afraid to look.....

EDIT - 11th. Mid-table mediocrity. Still, better than last season's relegation zone finish.

EDIT EDIT - Having Traore in my starting 11 when he's been loaned to Juventus is probably a bad move. I wish I read more football news and knew stuff like that.