aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Woodsinho

Aberdeen-Music Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Now that the World Cup's out of the way it's time to focus on pretending we know which players are going to shine in the Down South Premier League in the coming season.

Get on to fantasy.premierleague.com to pick your teams. As with last year there are two leagues to join:

65232-27695 for the classic most points wins league.

65232-27725 for the head to head league.

Guest idol_wild

Count me in.

Note to self: Do not neglect your team for weeks on end this season.

i was hoping this thread would include tips on players but with it being a competition i can't see that happening! i'm pretty much just gonna do an auto team and hope for the best.

I think they will count, you just don't get added into the league table until week 2 because of the way the system does its behind the scenes computer jiggery pokery. That's professional software development jargon right there.

Anyway, week one wasn't as bad as I feared it might be after Saturday's matches. Slightly irritated about Stephen Carr coming off the bench to replace Charlie N'Zog thus giving me -2 instead of 0. Could have been better had I realised Fabregas wasn't going to be playing before Saturday lunchtime as well.

Guest idol_wild

I am looking forward to all the players I transfer out each week to start scoring sprees.

I really enjoyed that last season.

Guest Gladstone
This is correct!

Front three of Tevez - Defoe - Bent.

Goals galore. 8-)

I ditched Defoe this week. He'll probably become injury free and score a hat-trick at the weekend. The cunt.

I've got Berbatov, Anelka, Zamora now.

My midfield is awesome though. Milner, Scholes, Malouda. Eat my goals.

Andy Carroll on the bench. If Fabregas hadn't come on for 20 minutes AND DONE NOTHING OF NOTE I'd have had a respectable score for the week. Sadly, that did not happen and I'm down towards the bottom. At least I had the common sense to make Malouda captain for the week.

Is anyone else on here doing the score predictor game on premierleague.com? I just checked my score and after two weeks I'm on -80 points, which puts me 181384/182859 in the overall standings. Hoping to crack the bottom 1,000 next week!

I had a good week this week due to a Walcott hat trick and a double from Anelka. Annoyingly, it turns out three of my back 4 aren't getting a game and thus are scoring me 0 points every week. Also I've been playing Jermain Defoe up front and as my captian, and he's injured. Traded him out this week for Andy Carroll on the back of his heroics last week, so expect the fucknut to do absolutely dick all for the rest of the season.