aberdeen-music

Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster.

User name

Custom shop designed. Locking tuners, 3 tone sunburst. Mint guard or tortoise guard, your choice. Lindy Fralin Vintage Hots (bridge with baseplate) or 69's it came with....your choice.

C/w case. Beautiful looking and sounding guitar. Pro set up. 9.9/10 condition.

350 no offers.

Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster.

I dont hate Strat's,

I prefer big beefy, sonically astounding semi acoustic's, which resonate through your torso like an orgasm.

Or Les Paul's, when I feel my shoulder can stand it for a few hours.

But, I am working with a band which need's the "Chink", of a single coil coupled with curvaceous body horns.

And, I only sold them after 6 months or more, Honest:laughing:

Be cooler if t'were the Custom Pale Sonic blue one, not that I'm in the market, but Daphne and Sonic blue strats are the godheads of cool as far's I'm concerned.

Still a well spec'd machine though.

you would love my John Cruz daphne blue relic then :up: NOT for sale by the way 8-)

Half an hour thrashing my Classic 50s strat with a belt and sandpaper would yield the same results!!!

perhaps nae. Is it a relic over another colour vintage style, (DB over Sunburst) recreating the mistakes of the past at great cost, gotta love that. I know some folks are anti-relic, but there is the fact that Fenders take to thrashing, artificial or not, it does look ace.

*adopts Frito Pendejo voice* I like strats

Be cooler if t'were the Custom Pale Sonic blue one, not that I'm in the market, but Daphne and Sonic blue strats are the godheads of cool as far's I'm concerned.

Still a well spec'd machine though.

I have one of them in Sonic Blue. It's the business. I use the stock 69 classic pickups as I really like them.

I also don't have locking tuners, so I imagine the OP installed them himself.