aberdeen-music

What is on in BoD today?

So, that's roadworks in Altens, the carriageway next to the AECC and the Haudigan, all at the same time. Probably best to just stay at home.

There's also Market Street and the A90 southbound after Garthdee. Plus various ones outside the city including South Deeside Road.

It's almost like they gave us a week or so of the schools being off to think "ace, the drive to work is going to be mega quick for the rest of summer" before springing the roadworks punchline on us.

There's also Market Street and the A90 southbound after Garthdee. Plus various ones outside the city including South Deeside Road.

It's almost like they gave us a week or so of the schools being off to think "ace, the drive to work is going to be mega quick for the rest of summer" before springing the roadworks punchline on us.

They're also building new flats in Froghall just before the bridge lights, which seem to be badly planned. They start right at the edge of where the pavement used to be, so is fenced off right into the road. With the cars parked all down the other side, it's just chaos

It's shut in both directions from Balgownie Road up the Parkway. Was a wee bit slow but not too bad when I headed to my work (on Balgownie Road) around 8 this morning, and coming back was a piece of piss.

The queue heading out of town looked horrific though, stretched from Balgownie Road right back to where I turn off King St to the Mounthooly...