aberdeen-music

Wanted: Gibson LP Jnr

britheguy

jr

You may just luck into the buy of your life....

Pal is pondering shifting his custom shop reissue jr - one of the best LP anythings ever - and I have had many 71/72 fretless wonders and a 'real' 56 custom. It's a peach. He is insane to shift it, but there you go.

It will come down to numbers, probably, but if you are considering a jr, this is the one...

...and he isn't greedy. Won't be tyring to get shop money - just won't be lowest street price 'cos it is such a great one.

I have asked him to hustle some pics to me.

Saw a very sweet lookig Billie Joe Armstrong Jr in a guitar shop in Edinburgh the other day.

Despite the Green Day association these are highly regarded and I remember thinking it was a good price, can't recall of the top of my head but I think it was about 900.

Saw a very sweet lookig Billie Joe Armstrong Jr in a guitar shop in Edinburgh the other day.

Despite the Green Day association these are highly regarded and I remember thinking it was a good price, can't recall of the top of my head but I think it was about 900.

Thanks for the heads up Bigsby. I tried a couple of them in GuitarGuitar in Glasgow last year. I thought the necks were a bit too slim for me, and the p100 didn't sound as nice as a p90. Good guitar for the price though...I think they were asking 749 last time.

Thanks for the heads up Bigsby. I tried a couple of them in GuitarGuitar in Glasgow last year. I thought the necks were a bit too slim for me, and the p100 didn't sound as nice as a p90. Good guitar for the price though...I think they were asking 749 last time.

Not a P100 thankfully, the P100s are awful, the BJA has a new version.

• 5 months later...