aberdeen-music

Ocean's 5 ... DEYZER,STEVIE and STEFAN IS BACK

Lee Dey

Former Members of ShutterSpeed Stevie, Stefan and Deyzer are back with a new band where we are trying to pick up where we left off...

Lee "Deyzer" Dey - Lead Vocals

Stefan Scott - Lead guitar / Backing Vocals

Ian Riely - Rhythm Guitar

Kieran "Biscuit" Mcdonald - Bass Guitar

Stevie "Keef" Mcconnachie - Drums

The new band will be practising regularly at the Foyer and or Captain Toms ... let us know what you think of the new name "Oceans 5"

The new band will be the genre of Hardcore/Alternative/Screamo ... Mostly like A Day To Remember but we will try too pick up where we left off... And shall try too take back some of our old songs just for you real *Pounds Chest* Fans ....

This Really will Be a Dey to remember

Fucking hell, I knew the internet was a bad idea.

Look chaps, you are seriously getting this all wrong. A little while ago a thread appeared on here basically ripping the piss out of some young lads who despite being told numerous times, failed to see the joke and actually thought people here were interested in them musically. It was like watching a big old tom cat idly batting about a group of baby mice.

You are doing what everyone here has done - that is, get together a group of mates with limited skills but a lot of enthusiasm, and 'holy of holies' started a band. And that's great. Seriously, I will never tire of seeing that, best thing ever. And exactly the same as everyone else, you're shit. But. The difference is, everyone before you just got their head down, worked at it, and got good. Then they switched on their computers, and started telling people about themselves. And it was good, because they were good.

You appear to think that you can do it the other way around. Because of a fluke thread on these boards, your under the impression that you've done what you need to do, you've got your name known and we'll all wait excitedly watching your progress. No thanks. We've had enough now. Or at least I have, and I have a delete button and I've been drinking whisky.

Please please, just stop posting and go and pick up your guitars, and practice practice practice. Then come back to the internet and we'll tell you if you're any good or not.

Ocean's 5 is a bad name. Sounds like Oceansize. You probably won't be as good as Oceansize. You say you're going to be "Screamo", but you're going to play old songs too, for the real fans (of which there are approximately zero). Sounds like an abhorrent mix of shitty and shittier.

A Day To Remember are fucking foul too. Don't sound like them. And stop saying "Screamo". If you upload any youtube guff of you lot interviewing yourselves or doing shite covers, I'm going to napalm Northfield.

Guest idol_wild
And that's possibly the worst insult on this thread...

Or in the history of the website?

I think Napalm Northfield would be a much better moniker.

Or in the history of the website?

I think Napalm Northfield would be a much better moniker.

That will be the name of the lead singer in the punk band they invariably start up next month.

What happened to Stefan's career as a gangsta rapper?

I met "Keef" once. He was a nice lad. Just sayin'.

Right so in the past 5 months you all have been involved in grunge,©rap and now you're onto something even worse. Interesting.

Thats basically what i said

Yeah, i dont like screamo i was all for the Synth Guitar Idea (Like MUSE)

That occasionally switched with the Lead/Rhythm guitar for varity

With Hardcore Drums

Screamo Bass

Decent Alternative singing from one of us, God knows which one, but one of us

P.S Only Deyzer lives IN Northfield, You'd miss Ian, Stefan, Biscuit and Myself by a few yards :p (Napalm Idea)

What would be the difference between hardcore drums and screamo drums?

Also screamo bass ?

Alternative singing ? As in monotonous droning and out of key screeching?

My god I don't think I can comprehend such tat.

With Hardcore Drums

Screamo Bass

P.S Only Deyzer lives IN Northfield, You'd miss Ian, Stefan, Biscuit and Myself by a few yards :p (Napalm Idea)

With Hardcore Drums

Screamo Bass

This is why fewer people should form bands. I blame punk.