aberdeen-music

NME Radar Tour - 02/10/11 @ The Tunnels

NME RADAR TOUR featuring The Joy Formidable + Chapel Club + Guests

The Joy Formidable will headline this autumn's NME Radar Tour with Chapel Club also joining them on the road. Further special guests will be announced at a later date.

The groups follow in the footsteps of La Roux, Marina And The Diamonds, Friendly Fires and more who have played the tour in the past.

The Joy Formidable on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

CHAPEL CLUB on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Web:

Tickets for concerts, theatre, football, family days out. Official Ticketmaster Site and See Mobile

Phone: 0871 2302360

In Person: One Up Records

• 2 months later...

Thoughts on this? Flats were absolute rubbish. I understand why they are getting the kind of hype they are cos their negative attitude is "soo cool" in the same way Trash Talk were featured last year in the likes of NME, but I didn't enjoy them.

If we have to wait ages between bands, would be nice for a bit of variety in the music and not the same album on repeat (even though it is a good album). Beer on tap seems to get worse.

On the plus side, I thought Chapel Club and The Joy Formidable were both very good.

I enjoyed this one. Didn't like Flats so much. Thought Chapel Club were brilliant. Have seen The Joy Formidable loads of times and they just keep getting better. I saw them in Glasgow the night before and thought it was a slightly better show- if only because the crowd was livelier and they played While The Flies as an encore, which is my favourite. Really good turnout though, so that was definitely good to see. :up: I didn't drink any beer which was on tap, so no complaints there!