aberdeen-music

Jonathan Carr & Myke Black @ Drummonds Sunday Aug 22nd

Direct From A Sell Out Show In King Tuts, Jonathan Carr Makes His Debut In Aberdeen City Centre On August 22nd @ Drummonds On Belmont Street!!!

Described By The Sunday Mail As "A Sensational Musical Talent That Never Dissapoints" Jonathan Carr @ Drummonds Is The One Gig This Year That You Dont Want To Miss!!

Jonathan Carr on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Also Featuring Aberdeen's Very Own "Live And Unsigned" Finalist, Myke Black!!

Myke Black (Album coming 2010) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

SUNDAY AUGUST 22nd

Doors Open @ 8.00pm

Entry 5.00

glad to see a few of you guys have taken the time to check out the gig info i posted but i'm a bit surprised that no one has gone to the myspace page of Jonathan Carr then posted their reaction. This young musician is exceptional!!! and the response i get from anyone listening is never short of, WOW!!

maybe you guys are a little more difficult to please, lol.

please, i urge you to listen to this guy's music, you'll thank me, honestly.

FREE Jonathan Carr CD For The First 50 Through The Door!!!

• 3 weeks later...

ooh bit harsh christy,

although the line in question reaks of immaturity, its a very small mistake by a very young artist who is hugely talented. the wealth and quality of the songs on the myspace page are mindblowing considering they were written and arranged by jonathan himself. he has a brass section for christ sakes.

and the way he controls those musicians on stage show a maturity well past a man of his years

lets focus on the huge positives surrounding this guy and not just one line from very early on in the first song you listened to

go tell me "Daisy Buchanan" isnt Fantastic

johnny dee

ooh bit harsh christy,

although the line in question reaks of immaturity, its a very small mistake by a very young artist who is hugely talented. the wealth and quality of the songs on the myspace page are mindblowing considering they were written and arranged by jonathan himself. he has a brass section for christ sakes.

and the way he controls those musicians on stage show a maturity well past a man of his years

lets focus on the huge positives surrounding this guy and not just one line from very early on in the first song you listened to

go tell me "Daisy Buchanan" isnt Fantastic

johnny dee

A BRASS SECTION...Fitivver next...?

And....nah!

i stand by my original comment guys: harsh

you guys seem to want perfection when all i offer is truly exciting potential

This guy is brilliant live and having myke black on the bill as well will make it a great night for anyone in attendance.

this is my first foray into artist promotion after nearly 21 years involved with music and i've not heard anyone say anything derogatory about jonathan carr since i started representing him.

until i came here.

he is a genuine, hardworking, talented musician who needs respect and guidance not "nah"

criticism i can deal with, but......nah! is neither a critism nor a constructive comment.

in this era of "reality" singers true respect must go to the new musicians out there that want to achieve something more credible.

i stand by my original comment guys: harsh

you guys seem to want perfection when all i offer is truly exciting potential

This guy is brilliant live and having myke black on the bill as well will make it a great night for anyone in attendance.

this is my first foray into artist promotion after nearly 21 years involved with music and i've not heard anyone say anything derogatory about jonathan carr since i started representing him.

until i came here.

he is a genuine, hardworking, talented musician who needs respect and guidance not "nah"

criticism i can deal with, but......nah! is neither a critism nor a constructive comment.

in this era of "reality" singers true respect must go to the new musicians out there that want to achieve something more credible.

I had a listen and decided I didn't really think I needed another Jamie Callum. I didn't like his voice, too bland for my liking, just not in the mood for bland tonight. Some nice bits of instrumentation though, especially one of the brass bits. There are a lot of genuine, hardworking, talented muscians who I probably wouldn't want to listen to just for those reasons. Your self rightious, preachy tone probably put me off right from the start.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...