aberdeen-music

Fear Of God discography DOUBLE LP

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

All you folks who are into grind/noise absolutely HAVE to get this. Fear of God were the originators and true masters of what came to be known as grindcore. The vocals are the most awesome you will ever hear, and these guys more than anything made me want to form a band. Only thing is, it's been released in Brazil by Marcelo of Rot. $20 gets you a 95 song double LP, with all the releases, the first 7", "As Statues Fell" live album, the ultra-rare "Konserven" demo plus loads of unreleased demo/rehearsal tracks. Trust me, these guys piss on 99% of today's bands. You also get a poster, sticker and huge lyric booklet with a long essay by Erich Keller. I repeat, NINETY FIVE songs. I can now sell/trade my other Fear of God vinyls, so give us a shout if you want them. Trust me, they are fantastic, what a band.

All you folks who are into grind/noise absolutely HAVE to get this. Fear of God were the originators and true masters of what came to be known as grindcore. The vocals are the most awesome you will ever hear' date=' and these guys more than anything made me want to form a band. Only thing is, it's been released in Brazil by Marcelo of Rot. $20 gets you a 95 song double LP, with all the releases, the first 7", "As Statues Fell" live album, the ultra-rare "Konserven" demo plus loads of unreleased demo/rehearsal tracks. Trust me, these guys piss on 99% of today's bands. You also get a poster, sticker and huge lyric booklet with a long essay by Erich Keller. I repeat, NINETY FIVE songs. I can now sell/trade my other Fear of God vinyls, so give us a shout if you want them. Trust me, they are fantastic, what a band.[/quote']

It really is time for me to buy a record player

Guest Jake Wifebeater

You have to send off to Brazil, I'm afraid! I can PM you the address if you want. Mine took about 5 weeks to be delivered and boy, was it ever worth the wait!