aberdeen-music

Who played at the tunnels on saturday/Sunday?

HateEvent

as stand-up as you can get.

Pun?

Joking aside, hope the snare stand turns up. When we played the Tunnels through the week our drummer thought the house stand was about to break. I'm sure you've checked but maybe worth seeing f iyours hasn't been mistaken and is being used in the house kit if the original one was binned? Pretty sure that won't be the case but maybe a possibility.

Have faith, Jamie had his guitar nicked after he left it in Drummond's (i.e. got pissed as a rat and forgot it) after the Wormrot gig but the pikey shitcunt handed it back in a few weeks ago as word had, for some unknown reason, got out that there was an entire band ready to commit violence upon the miscreant. No idea how that came about...

So if word gets out that there's a bunch of big chief hair farmers on the warpath well, it may help the cause.

:)

Pun?

Joking aside, hope the snare stand turns up. When we played the Tunnels through the week our drummer thought the house stand was about to break. I'm sure you've checked but maybe worth seeing f iyours hasn't been mistaken and is being used in the house kit if the original one was binned? Pretty sure that won't be the case but maybe a possibility.

Because I had broken it previously with my gargantuanly powerful rim-shots...

My cymbals went walk about from the Tunnels about ayear agom reakky upsetting. Mind you, I hadn't left them in confidence. Some people are just cunts. I mean, cymbals: good steal; but who steals a snare stand!

This sucks man hopefully it'll turn up. Our drummer had something nicked from the tunnels on our first gig when it had been left behind the stage during the show and we hadn't left left the venue during the whole night. Cunts are cunts at the end of the day and it's unfortunate, people save up for a very long time to be able to afford their gear.

Guest idol_wild
I'm appaled at how pathetic whoever it was is that decided to steal my snare stand on either Saturday or sunday (as it was left in confidence after playing on Friday).

This is the second time this has happened (last one was in Glasgow though).

Scum. Fuck sake.

/rant

I'm not being a cunt intentionally, but can you define this "confidence" under which it was left? Especially after you had experienced similar fate elsewhere previously.

I once left my amp in The Tunnels (due to not having enough funds to get a taxi home with it that night) in "confidence" for two days. When I picked it up and took it home, I discovered that the amp had been used by bands the previous two nights and the overdrive channel was utterly goosed as a result. Someone just fucked it up.

I learned my lesson after that.

I really hope you get it back, though, comrade. Sadly, gear stealers will always exist. Much to my extreme chagrin. And yours.

I don't think it's the venue's fault if you decide to leave gear there and some cunt steals it is it?

Yeah, but in my case, it was between the soundcheck and doors. BIT ODD. I mean it's okay now, I'd gone to get a pizza and it was fucking delicious, and I've since replaced the pedal, but at the time it wasn't so fun.