aberdeen-music

WANTED: squier tele standard

Malice

im looking for a squier tele standard in vintage blonde or more like darkish yellow like this

http://www.rockaroundtheclock.net/pics/products/squier-standard-telecaster-vintage-blonde-view1-medium.jpg

or

http://www.sickboyslim.com/mainim/about/Squier_tele_project/sq_tele001.jpg

for trade of a ltd ex-50 or tanglewood strat in red any details on either guitars please get in touch if your intrested

Surprised your getting rid of the Sg

For the record it isnt a tanglewood strat

Its a 1982 candy apple red Fenix timecapsile 57 reissue with passve emg single coils

made by Young chan from the chinese Fender brand.. Just doesnt have original neck becuase i put it onto my other fenix and sold it.

You should hold onto that strat dude worth more than a fender squier by miles..

as for the telecaster pretty surprised your wanting one there a blues guitar and you only play sceamo black metal arghhh shite in drop b tuning you would have to constantly use the bridge pickup just to get a good harsh tone..

You'd be easier picking up an esquire there more fitting for your style of playing.

i have no proof of it bein a Fenix timecapsile 57 reissue with passve emg single coils so im jst goin with what it looks like anyway i want the tele jst cos teles are kool and if i wanted 2 chnage it to suit my playing then i will lol and i play in B standerd btw

sq_tele001.jpg

I have this exact guitar sitting doing nothing, in that colour. It's in excellent condition.

Here's a picture of it from when I bought it, I've since taken off those awful stickers and fitted a new jack input, which was broken, and given it a right good clean up.

IMG_0457.jpg

I'll do you a swap for the SG provided it's in decent nick. Is it the red one one or the black?

I can't see myself playing an EX50 and not looking like I should be Wyld Stallyns, unfortunately!