aberdeen-music

Bass player free to a good home....

5 O'Clock Hero

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i'm a 20 year old rhythm guitarist and i'm looking to put together a pop-punk/hardcore band to write our own material and gig as soon as possible. You're the first person i've contacted so far...would you be interested at all?

Cheers.

P.S

If you are interested and know any other suitable band members, let me know.

Anyone need a bass player? Happy to play most styles of music, although suffering/blessed with (delete as appropriate.....) an aversion to metal.

Cheers

Yes we're seeking a very enthusiastic bassist.

I'm Freya the singer/song writer. Kumar is on drums or guitar depending on the gig. Chris on guitar (when he feels like it) We're still experimenting with our sound but we've got heaps of experience. check out some of my own recordings on Freya on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

message me if you want to talk about joining the band

Hey, i'm a 20 year old rhythm guitarist and i'm looking to put together a pop-punk/hardcore band to write our own material and gig as soon as possible. You're the first person i've contacted so far...would you be interested at all?

Cheers.

P.S

If you are interested and know any other suitable band members, let me know.

PM'd you.