aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Rach_69

Exam results

Advanced Higher Technological Studies...the most metal of all Advanced Highers...

well, depends what you do for Advanced Higher Music :up:

Well, i didn't do music, but the most metal i've heard is Metallica's Hero of the Day coming up in Len's Standard Grade Music Listening...

Oh and good luck to you Tav, i did Higher Technilogical Studies, and got booted from the class after i got 16% in the Prelim, *shudder* Tho it is a fairly metal subject, also because Erskine's dad was my teacher in said subject.

Good Luck to the lot of you, just remember, at least you wont do as badly as i did...

5th Year

Tech studies - kicked out after prelim.

Chemistry - Failed Prelim, F in Final exam

(my ROA quite impressively only had a short course in Issues of Belief on it)

6th Year

Chemistry Resit - (thought i'd pass 2nd time round.. course got totally changed to higher still, bugger!) left with the now legendary int2 in World of Carbon and nothing else.

2 year Higher English - went into the final exam with an A folio... somehow got a D after the final exam....

If that doesn't make you feel better about your results, nothing will! ;)

Good Luck!

2 year Higher English - went into the final exam with an A folio... somehow got a D after the final exam....

You didn't even pass after I wrote some stuff for your appeal ;) Don't quite understand that seeing as I got an 'A' for mine...

Damn right! Don't mean to boast but I got four of the fuckers for my highers :] and two B's for my CSYS's... That's the 'B' in 'Black' then!

Not that it makes any fecking difference to the life you'll enjoy after school though...

....*cringes*

I'm just waiting for my Standard Grade ones, which I think went wellish, but not immaculately, dread to think what it'll be like next year. Physics is the most difficult Higher (in all 3 weeks of it) so far. Ah well, have to make an effort I suppose.

higher Physics fucking is hard! I think it's our teacher, his methods are really dry, whereas we had fun in Standard Grade 'cause we didn't have him, although he is funny, just doesn't teach us very well. Bastards. Yeah, English seems to be the biggest step up from the subjects I've chosen.